How can I virtualize my lectures?
The maintenance of teaching activities in partial presence is a challenge for the teachers,
the students and their joint communication is a great challenge.
This challenge is also an opportunity to optimize the digitization of university teaching.
- Teachers will have to present their subject to students in a different way.
- The students will have to adapt their learning processes to the circumstances.
- Both of them will have to get used to new forms of dialogue in order to continue dialogue between teachers and learners.
- The effects on the examination process are serious. Solutions are being worked on which will be announced at a later date.
- The file Digital Learning and Online Education shows concisely in a comparison the "Dos and Don'ts" of digital university teaching in the form of ten short and meaningful Principles.
The entire teaching of the hybrid winter semester 2020/2021 will rest on four pillars with a total of 12 building blocks. All pillars must be equally strong in order to enable successful university teaching. In all technical and didactical questions, teachers can contact the RZ and the ZHD via the ticket system: supportrz.tu-clausthalde and hochschuldidaktiktu-clausthalde.
Further information about the coronavirus at the university can be found here.